4EVA N EVA AFTER

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sinaran yg di pelihara Allah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

YES I REMEMBER.....

I remember…The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
I remember…When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

Do you remember..?
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And I remember..When my father thought you were a burglar
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

I remember.. The way you read your books,
yes I remember
The way you tied your shoes,
yes I remember

The cake you loved the most,
yes I remember
The way you drank you coffee,
I remember
The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
When we caught a shooting star,
yes I remember
When we were dancing in the rain in that december
And the way you smile at me,
yes I remember


YES!! really remember...our memories..... arrgggghhhh....jika masa ini boleh berputar kembali zaman dulu...aku nak sangat memperbaiki segala yang aku PERNAH buat salah dulu...ingin aku ulang detik bahagia zaman sekolah dulu...waktu yang ku sangat NAKAL....banyak yang telah aku lakukan kerana hanya rasa ingin rasa puas hati tanpa fikir impaknya...huhuhuh...tp itu pengalaman yang orang lain tak rasa seperti aku rasakan....(kami rasakan...rindu GENG8)....hahahha,,,,I REMEMBER....ok lah...nak sambung study...just mengulang nostalgia dulu kala.....
SUka? > klick button "LIKE"...

1 comment:

  1. check out the latest dates for makeup classes!!!

    APRIL

    24TH : PERSONAL/BASIC GROOMING CLASS RM150
    25TH : PERSONAL/BASIC GROOMING CLASS RM150

    MAY
    8TH-9TH : BRIDAL MAKEUP CLASS/KELAS ANDAMAN PENGANTIN RM500 (2DAYS)

    15TH & 16TH : BRIDAL MAKEUP CLASS/KELAS ANDAMAN PENGANTIN RM500 (2DAYS)

    **MAKEUP PROVIDED FOR ALL CLASSES.
    **LUNCH PROVIDED
    **CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE GIVEN
    **LIMITED TO ONLY 6 PAX MAXIMUM FOR ALL CLASSES!!!
    **BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG AND GET RM20 DISCOUNT FOR PERSONAL CLASS & RM50 DISCOUNT FOR BRIDAL CLASS!!!!!

    PLACE: SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR

    WEEKDAYS CLASS IS ALSO PROVIDED!!! (UPON CLIENT REQUEST, DO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FIRST BEF0RE CONFIRMING)

    HTTP://WWW.EYRARIZAL.COM
    FB: EYRA RIZAL / eyrarizal@gmail.com
    016-2128740 (SMS & CALL WILL DO)

    ReplyDelete

thank you sebab sudi mengomen....

Friendship forever

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FIND WHAT EVER U WANT HERE!!