4EVA N EVA AFTER

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sinaran yg di pelihara Allah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My favourite DIGI Yellow Man character

Hye DIGI yellow man... are you around me? OMG..chubby and really cute. 
I try my luck to participate with a little blog contest for DiGi Angels.

enjoy the video "yellow man reunion 2011"

this is family of DIGI yellow man, 


 there are many types of characters, all of them very cute with yellow suit, now i want to choose my own personal favourite. 


okey my dear YELLOW man, don't argue each other, you in one family, all of you is an artist, so who is most popular not the point. what the most important thing is DIGI coverage is very clear every where we are.
"1 DIGI in 1 Malaysia"





SUka? > klick button "LIKE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you sebab sudi mengomen....

Friendship forever

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FIND WHAT EVER U WANT HERE!!